Monday 26 March 2012

Something Simply Fantastic

Okay, after a long absence and a LOT OF STUFF, I'm back and I'm in love.

With an iPhone case.

Seriously!

I love the color combination of black and white ... which means both of these are perfect for my newly replaced white iPhone!  Yes, you read that right.  Replaced.  It was a challenging 3 days dealing with everyone saying it wasn't their fault and blaming someone else but, that aside, here they are!

from HERE

and this from HERE

Okay, now let's be honest - is Chevron just a trend?  Well, in a way, yes.  It's been around for forever but only came into vogue in the past year.  If I put this on my phone now, will I have to change it again soon after?  NO WAY.  Not only has this print been around forever - it's clean, classic, and in a tasteful color scheme.  Doing a chevron in a neon though would probably force you to change when the trends change ... unless you use that color to make it easy to find in a purse.  In that case, more power to you!  I've done that before but couldn't handle an ELECTRIC PINK cell phone case for long.  It might have also been influenced by the fact that my old android was the worst android on the planet.  No joke.  Hands down.  Worst.  

That being said, the first case is just plain AMAZING.  It's made from a super durable plastic that makes the shapes really pop.  Also DOUBLE DUTY - the design makes it easier to grip!  I've had my share of slick cases and, though they sometimes look prettier (LESS FUSSY, CLEAN LINES) they often don't last long.  This one really should!  Plus it comes in a pink that I absolutely love (but feel might be too feminine for me) and white (don't get me started on that - the white might not match perfectly and drive me nuts) so pick something that works for not only your taste but for your everyday life.  If flowers are not your thing, other graphics are available like "planks" and "houses."  These are also amazing but I'm personally IN LOVE with the flowers!  

Can't I have both???


No comments:

Post a Comment